Team Lead Assembly/Filling/Sorting
location: Rijen (NL)
The positions of team lead are mainly aimed at managing and mentoring the three teams assembly, filling and sorting to ensure daily shift targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets. The positions are fulfilled in 2 shift or 3 shifts (in busy periods).
Tasks of the team leads:
- Responsible for the daily shift planning (placement of employees on different stations), within the given final planning of products and employees. Communicate the planning to the teams.
- Assist the supervisor production with the weekly planning of cylinders and personnel.
- Conduct short daily meetings with the teams to present previous results and update the team about other ongoing items.
- Responsible for daily shift administration of workorders, timesheets and productivity reports.
- Proposes measures to optimize processes, monitors KPI’s, recognizes operational risks and takes appropriate actions where needed.
- Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- In charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Monitor qualitative parameters, report deviations from quality standards and execute random checks.
- Responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership of subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training, etc.
- Mbo-4 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience with leadership, production planning and control is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for three team leads for the lines assembly, filling and sorting. We need candidates that sparkle energy, are original and bold. Like our products. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves. Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Apply now via the online application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated