Werkgever: Qorvo Datum geplaatst: 11-12-2018 Regio: Utrecht Datum gewijzigd: 14-12-2018
- The Qorvo Low Power Systems (LPS) Applications Team enables customers to build end products using LPS silicon, directly contributing to the continued success and growth of the business.
- In this role you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Qorvo LPS products, spanning RF, Hardware, Software and System.
- Create high quality customer product documentation, in close collaboration with Applications and Development Engineering (Product Datasheets, Application Notes, Reference Design Documentation)
- Create training material and maintain the training material database, supporting the global field engineering and sales organizations.
- Revision control and release management of LPS customer material posted to the customer portal.
- Your efforts are highly visible, accelerating time-to-market for our customers and helping build the IoT products of the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline is a must
- Relevant experience of 5 years or more, working in an Documentation Engineering role or a related discipline.
- Relevant semiconductor industry experience and working with relevant wireless technologies (Bluetooth LE, IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, 6LowPan, etc.) is required.
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
✓ Aan de slag? Solliciteer direct!