Topcon Europe Medical B.V., Regional headquarter of a Japanese Medical manufacturer for ophthalmic diagnostic instruments (Nikkei listed) seeks for a Service Engineer (preferably speaking Japanese) to expand our technical team at the European head office in Capelle aan den IJssel (nearby Rotterdam).
We are searching for an ambitious and skilled:
(at our European head office; Essebaan 11, 2908 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel, Nederland)
Who would like to work for a worldwide organization which is responsible for the distribution, sales, service and development of ophthalmic equipment for opticians and ophthalmologists in Europe, Middle East and African market. Given the fact that this Service Engineer will frequently contact our Japanese colleagues, our preference is initially for a candidate who speaks both Japanese and English, but Dutch and English speaking candidates are also welcome to apply.
- Finished secondary vocational education in Electronics.
- Good communication skills in Japanese (pre) and English.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Repair and/or service experience of medical or ophthalmic instruments.
- With PC’s and software skill and knowledge.
- Pro-active and customer oriented attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility for the assigned job.
Besides the necessary training to get to know our products, a multifaceted challenge in an international environment, we offer you:
- 25 holidays.
- a 37 hour working week.
- your input is valued in accordance to your tasks, including a market conform salary, calculated in accordance with company’s standard upon age, education, experience and the other characteristics.
- based upon Dutch social securities (ie. Insurance for Workmen’s accident compensation, unemployment and health insurance, pension scheme).
- you will be working at our European head office: a healthy company with a pleasant and comfortable working environment where collegiality is of paramount importance.
- weekend (Sat/Sun) and Dutch public holidays.
More information about Topcon Europe Medical BV can be found on our website (www.topcon-medical.eu/eu/).
Do you match our job profile and are you excited to work with a global player in the field of high-tech ophthalmic and optometric equipment? We invite you cordially to apply via the application form and submit your resume and motivation in English.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.