Electrical Specialist (low-voltage safety and security installations) (10291)
Job group: 6
Grade: G2-G5 (net (basic) monthly salary* for this vacancy: EUR 3 300 to 4 660).
Duration of appointment: Five years
Career path: Technical
Location: The Hague
Directorate 4.4.1 (Buildings, Technical Installations and Property) is responsible for ensuring optimal working conditions for all staff, preparing and maintaining buildings and office space, ensuring the proper functioning of necessary technical installations and managing the supply of electricity, heat and water.
Reporting to the Head of Section Electrical Team The Hague (Dept. 18.104.22.168), you will help manage the Office-wide safety and security maintenance contract, and co-ordinate with IM on the IT environment required for the safety and security installations.
Your main responsibilities
• Support in managing the safety and security maintenance contract:
• Preparation and follow-up of medium-sized projects, including:
• Checking the correct functioning of the installations under your charge (monitoring, reporting, etc.):
• Following up on:
• Co-ordinating and managing projects/framework contracts to defined standards and schedules upon request
• Participating in on-call service when required
What we expect from you
It is intended to hold the interviews in week 37 in The Hague.
* after deduction of EPO internal tax and before deduction of staff contributions to the social-security and pension schemes. The salary range depends on experience.
Apply now via the 'Apply' button.
To foster gender diversity, EPO encourages applications from female candidates.
The EPO is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity as a signatory to the Diversity Charter (Charta der Vielfalt) since 2010.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.