What are you going to do as a Service Mechanic?
You will be responsible for the repair, maintenance, inspection and installation of both mechanical and electrical/electronics systems for sailing yachts. Your focus will be on the total engine system, battery packs, navigation & communication equipment, etc.
You will work mostly at the yacht yard but will also sometimes go on-site to clients.
So, what's in it for you?
* Working for a well-respected organization
* Very diverse role and installations
* Healthy and profitable company
* Strong salary package with overtime opportunities
What is expected of you as a Service Mechanic?
* 2+ years' experience servicing mechanical, electrical or electronics installations on ships / yachts
* MBO / technical degree - any relevant technical direction
* Fluent English or Dutch; must be residing in the Amsterdam area and have an EU nationality
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an internationally and nationally recognized yacht builder and broker. They are currently looking for technicians who will help them continue their growth for the long-term.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Mechanic?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.